Saturday 5 October 2013

Day 199: October 5

From the newsdesk...
Eye herd a storey 

This tail is confusing
I mussed admit strait out
I can’t begin too understand
Eye’m stuck without a doubt

I highed a helping hand
Someone to work me threw
This riting disaster of a poem
Someone who said he new

The help was a pear of twins
Who hailed from an aisle in grease
One was a buoy and one was a girl
and they advocated four world piece

The twins maid me reed
This poem to them allowed
I didn’t struggle all two much
And fore that I’m very proud

I cent the twins out fast
They were boring seouls
I wanted someone fun; mary
Sum won outta control

I maled out a letter
A dressed to the ‘funny sun’
And quikly received a reply
At precisely five seconds passed quarter two won

He said heed help me -
“no problem, for shore”
We then maid a date
for July first at twenty past for

The sundae arrived
I could bearly weight
The clock was ticcing slowly
But I was feeling grate

After the son set
And evening became knight
Funny man was a know show
Butt I was going all right

I would fight thru the poem
All the ups and the downes;
All the inns and the outs
To get the holey crown

I would beet it all
Ay was better than the best
I would bee number won

I wood win the final quest

No comments:

Post a Comment