Monday 1 July 2013

Day 189: July 1

from the newsdesk:
L PLATES 

This day, the 1st July, 2013, marks the day that I got my L plates. First step to driving on the big roads. I just had to do a 32 question compter-generated test. It took me about 12 minutes. The pass mark was 78% and I got 81%. This means I have to now do 120 hours with a supervising driver, ie. mom/dad/at a driving school and record it all in a log book. Totally OTT, but I suppose that's what makes Australian roads as safe as they are. I'm totally pumped to learn how to drive, but also totally scared. It'll give me a control I've never had before.

On another note: FASHION CRISIS! I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR TO JASMINE'S (my friend is having a big 16th and I have nothing to wear). HELP!

New favourite song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Tblv4ZVig
It's such a classic 

(how punny Lauren).
Oh, wow, I crack myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment