Thursday 18 April 2013

Day 170: April 18

Central was brilliant, thanks for asking.

Housekeeping items that need to be dealt with after one - such as myself - comes back from a hiatus during which I haven't updated in a while (which is the nature of a hiatus).
1. Change of name. Formerly known as The Year of a Listmaker, my blog is now called from the newsdesk.
2. My aim is now slightly skewed and altered to the left. Instead of updating each day with a new list and an extra number, I will now be writing about current and non-current events/issues/things that I find interesting/funny/fun/sad. My aim is to include a list with each blog entry, however there is no limit/number of how long it should or shouldn't be. I will try and update everyday or at least 5 times a week, depending on how busy I am or where I'm at etc. I might or might not update more than once a day, again depending on what I'm doing.  
3. My URL has stayed the same because I've grown attached to it and it still applies, depending on how you interpret the name.
4. I must warn you that my posts are often rambling sentences that don't really make sense, but sometimes they do, and I just love writing. 
5. If you want me to talk about something in particular, send me an email (lauren.p.rosenberg@gmail.com) or an ask (tumblr) animalsdontvote.tumblr.com. I'd love to talk about things that people are actually interested in, instead of talking about random shit that no-one cares about. (Which I'll probably do often anyways). 
6. I'm going to try and alter my writing style so its more of a direct portal from my thoughts to the computer screen, as opposed to going through the loz-filter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment