Sunday 2 June 2013

Day 183: June 2

From the newsdesk...
Crunching the numbers of my life

8 days till my birthday 
•I am turning 16 
•3.5 days till exams 
•There are 83 McDonald's on the island of Manhattan which is 783km squared or 302.64 square miles. 
•On a scale of 1-never again, I am at never again, regarding "do I ever want to see another text book?"
•In 31 days, we will be at the middle of the year (3rd July) 
•It has been 2 'official days of winter' and so far we've had a thunder storm that rocked the house.
•The time is 8.49am, Sunday morning 
•The goliath birdeater is a spider that lives in the Amazon and can grow up to 30cm wide. Great. 
•My dog weighs about 11kg 
•I woke up at 7.22am this morning 
•They used to sell half gallon drinks (1.89L) at Macca's. Maybe they still do. 
•1/4 lb is 113g 
•When I turn 16, I can donate blood which will potentially save 3 people's lives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment