Sunday 12 May 2013

Day 178: May 12

from the newsdesk...
(losing) friend(s) and shopping

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY
(I have no idea where the apostrophe goes and I know there's a rule for this but I always forget the rule).

Okay, so just before I deleted it, there was this huge massive paragraph on me yabbering on about how I'm maybe losing one of my best friends, but then seeing what I'd written showed me that:
1. Maybe I'm overreacting slightly
2. I'm probably feeling sorry for myself
3. I'll let it pan out and see what happens
4. If it gets worse, I'll talk to her.
5. Writing things pretty much always clears my head
6. We can work through this
7. I need to write more clearly

Shopping.
A young girls dream to shop for hours and hours, finding the perfect dress and shoes and trying on t-shirts and high heels and then posting the photos on Instgram.
So apparently you haven't met you.
I hate shopping.
Its so tiresome and boring and tedious and everything is either too big or too small or the wrong shade and then you see people you know and then its like "do i wave or do i ignore them or do i say hey or what?" If you go with someone, they're super critical and then you can't decide whether you want something or not and then you take it home and you don't like it. But if you go alone, there's no advice and you need that extra bit of motivation.
I'm also really fussy and things have to be a particular way in a shape or form or there's not way I'm wearing THAT. Velvet is out of bounds and I have a strong distaste for feathers or any other animal bi-'products' like faux fur etc. I don't wear sparkles (maybe minimal sometimes) and ruffles and fluffles are a no-no. I don't like tight tops and I wear shorts pretty much all year round. V-necks are weird and sometimes half of something first, but not the other half.
I have recently discovered online shopping, but I still haven't decided whether I like it or not. I mean, its pretty and you can see the clothes without trying them on, but that's the problem: you can't try them on. Yes, you can send it back, but really?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment