Thursday 2 May 2013

Day 175: May 2

from the newsdesk...
an apology and balloons 

GUYS I'M REALLY SORRY, I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN FOREVER. I sometimes have ideas what to write about and then I either forget them or I think they're stupid and just don't write about it.

balloons:
I really like balloons. They're so pretty and colourful and they (generally) mean PARTAY or a good time.

They're really versatile too.They can have business names printed on them or they can have tiger prints. They can say 'happy birthday' on them or 'get well soon'. They can be oval, round, animal shaped, a hat or one of those epic balloons that last for months and you generally give to people for get wells. I got a smiley face one when I had my tonsils out. It lasted for forever!

Last night, at my schools open night, they gave away Mckinnon balloons and they were helium and people kept letting them go and then you'd see balloons just floating around.

I really like helium balloons and no, not just because you can have some helium and then sound funny (which I don't think I've ever done, but I will. One day.) They're pretty cool the way they float up and up and up and then when do they stop? Do they keep going until they reach the atmosphere? How far up do they travel? How fast?

One day I want to get a massive amount of balloons and then let them go at the same time. Its like the movie Up, but without the house. Balloons can symbolise happiness or sickness.

When I was younger, and we got helium balloons, my mom or my dad used to tie them around my wrist so they wouldn't fly away and be lost forever. I remember once losing a helium balloon because I didn't know they went away so I let it go and then I cried.

Lots of people tie helium balloons onto prams and then they're just there, bobbing along in the wind.

My granny has this book, which my sisters and I read when we were younger about a bear who takes her little sister bear on a picnic and she gets a pink balloon and then loses it, but then they get another one or something like that. I can remember the pictures really clearly in my mind, but the storylines a bit hazy.

Balloon animals are pretty cool. They're just straight balloons and then suddenly they're a dog or a cat or a dinosaur of some sort. I've tried so many times to make animal balloons, but they balloon 'balls' never stay in place and then it never works.

I also like water balloons. They're really annoying because you can't actually blow them up if you have no water because they're too small, but they're good for their purpose.

I remember for my cousins barmitzvah, we all took home so many helium balloons and then we put them in the computer room and by the next morning, they'd wilted. They're so cool when they're up and strong, but when they will I'm like, "aw, poop".

So I just wrote about 4 paragraphs on why I like balloons.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment