Thursday 14 February 2013

Day 118: February 14

Valentines Days quite cute
If you've got yourself a man
Otherwise quit complaining
And make yourself a plan

Grab your lippy and gloss
Chuck on a dress
Put on your heels
Get ready to impress

Guys, get a tie
Or jeans and a tee
Just don't do jeans and runners
That definitely will not please

Dance the night away
Eat the finger food
And someone asks to dance
Go on, don't be rude

Before the night is over
You'll have yourself a date
But if you just got rejected
Next year is your mate

(okay not my best work, but I just did it on the spot and it was fun).

Here's another (written on the 30.06.2012)

The Perfect Man:

The perfect man is sweet
The perfect man is kind
The perfect man does chores
The perfect man's refined

The perfect man has class
And manners like a king
The perfect man is friendly
And loves to make you grin

The perfect man is patient
He'll forever wait for you
The perfect man is gentle
And always knows what to do

But ladies clear your paper
and begin a new list
Because as you may know
The perfect man does simply NOT exist

(Written by myself as a 15 year old).

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.
People go on and on about Valentine's Day being stupid while other people love it. I think it's cute, slightly weird and can people stop complaining that they're gonna be forever alone. If you carry on like that, yes you will be.

One hundred and eighteen [corny] pick up lines (in celebration of February 14th: 1. If you were in Transformers, you'd be Optimus FINE
2. Are you a ticket because you've got fine written all over you
3. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
4. Are you from space? Because you're OUT OF THIS WORLD
5. Do you have a library card because I wanna check you out!
6. Are you a tamale because you're damn hot
7. If sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged
8. Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me
9. I've lost my number, can I have yours?
10. Are your feet tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day
11. Do you have a map because I'm lost in your eyes
12. Are you from Tennessee because you're the only ten I see (awks if they're from Tennessee)
13. Hi I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me
14. Is your dad a baker because I like your buns
15. Is your dad a terrorist, because you're DA BOMB (slightly offending...)
16. Do have a band aid because I hurt myself when I fell for you
17. The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word (my favorite line ever. One day, one day... >.<)
18. You turn my software into hardware
19. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together
20. I hope you know CPR because you took my breath away
21. If you were a burger, you'd be the McGorgeous
22. Are you Jamaican? Because Jamaican me crazy! (don't use this if they ARE actually Jamaican)
23. If you were a booger, I'd pick you first
24. Is there an airport nearby or is that my wary taking off?
25. Are you an earthquake, because you just rocked my world
26. Are you a magnet because I'm attracted to you
27. I hope there's a fireman around, because you're smokin'
28. Does this rag smell like chloroform to you? (this is amazing. If you don't get it, like when I first heard it, GOOGLE it)
29. Is your name Summer because you are HOT
30. I love every bone in your body, especially mine
31. Was your dad a farmer because you sure have great melons
32. Hi my name is Pogo, wanna jump on my stick?
33. Are you a beaver? Cause DAMMM (wow, I love this)
34. Are you related to Yoda? Because Yodalicious
35. There's a party in my pants and you're invited
36. Are you made of snow? Because I'd plow you all day
37. Did you buy your pants on sale? Because at my house, they'd be 100% off
38. Can I Slytherin?
39. Have you heard of platform 9 and 3/4? Because I can think of something else with those measurements
40. You look tired, do you want to rest your legs on my shoulders?
41. As baseball players, we know our ways around the bases
42. Baby if you were words on a page, you would be what they call fine print
43. The dress is very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too
44. Is your dad an art thief because you're a masterpiece
45. Can I have your picture because I want to show Santa what I want for Christmas
46. If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard
47. I've got skittles in my mouth, wanna taste the rainbow
48. You're so sweet you could put Hershey's out of business
49. Heaven's missing an angel
50. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean and baby, I'm lost at sea
51. It's a good thing I wore gloves today otherwise you'd be too hot to handle
52. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you
53. Hey I didn't know that angels flew this low
54. Are you a light switch because you turn me on!
55. Can you please step away from the bar. You're melting all the ice
56. Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
57. You're so hot you would make the devil sweat
58. If you were a laser you would be set on stunning
59. Girl you're like a car accident, I just can't look away (careful, they might take this the wrong way XD)
60. Is your name Mickey because you're FINE
61. You're so hot you made the sun envious
62. You're so hot like a sunrise (AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE)
63. Vogue called, they want you on the cover
64. If women were trophies, you'd be first place
65. I'd you're advertising, I'm buying
66. You look cold, want to use me as a blanket?
67. I want to live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way
68. You shouldn't wear any makeup! You're messing with perfection
69. If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand
70. I was wondering if you had an extra heart because mine seems to have been stolen
71. If this bar is the meat market, you must be prime cut
72. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in
73. Would you grab my hand so I can tell my friends I was touched by an angel
74. Hey didn't I see your name under Shazaam?
75. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you
76. Are you going to kiss me or am I going to have to lie to my diary?
77. Do you believe in love at fear sight or should I walk by again
78. Are you Willy Wonka's daughter because you look sweet and delicious
79. I'm new in town, can you give me directions to your apartment
80. Was your father an alien because there is nothing like you on this Earth
82. Baby I'm no Fred Flinstone, but I can make your bedrock
83. My name isn't Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to
84. You must be from Pearl Harbour, cuz baby you're the bomb
85. You must be a snickers because you really satisfy me
86. Are you a dictionary because you add meaning to my life
87. Are you religious because you are the answer to all my prayers
88. Was there a rainbow today because I think I just found the pot of gold
89. I have an 'owie' on my lip. Will you kiss it an make it better?
90. Let's make like a fabric softener and 'snuggle'
91. Well I am here. What are your other two wishes?
92. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
93. Girl, if I were a fly, I would be all over you because you're the shit
94. Stop, drop and roll baby, cuz you are on fire
95. Baby, you're so hot, you make the equator look like the north pole
96. Come live in my heart an pay no rent
97. This isn't a beer belly, it's a fuel tank for a love machine
98. Do you have any sunscreen because you are burning me up
99. You're hotter than donut grease
100. If you were a steak, you would be well done
101. Do you work at Subway? Because you just gave me a footlong
102. Hi I'm a astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus
103. If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you in between the holidays?
104. Are those space pants because your ass is out of this world
105. Does your dad own a dairy company because you've got a nice set of jugs
106. Do you come with coffee and cream because you're my sugar
107. I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south
108. There's only one thing I want to change about you and that's your last name
109. I was blinded by your beauty So I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes
110. Are you a pirate because I want your booty
111. Why has 148 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk? My zipper
112. Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money
113. I enjoy doing maintenance and sometimes I'm at the south end
114. Who needs Care Bears when you have me
115. I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down
116. Is that a ladder in your pants? Or a stairway to heaven?
117. I'd marry your car just to get into the family
118. Are you cold? You look like you could use some hot chocolate... Here I am!


Wow, some of these are just....wow!!
Okay I'm really really sorry for not posting this yesterday. I had done 99% of it and the I had to have dinner, so I was like 'oh I'll finish it later' and then I completely forgot, so here it is now and now for todays entry....

No comments:

Post a Comment