Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day 123: February 19

Today marks the:
-Day of my friend's 15th birthday. He's very excited for the stream of MA movies that follow
-Day before my swimming carnival
-Day that I realised that if I go on Central, I won't be here for the 192nd day (which is halfway) of the blog (if I'm still going by then!) *sad face*
-19th day of the month
-Day I made a(n) ABBA shirt for my carnival (Swedish theme for my house). It has A(backwards)B on the front and BA on the back in yellow and blue material. I even used my fantastic sewing skills to sew them on.
Wasn't half bad.

One hundred and twenty three (123) facts about my house
1. We have ten rooms
2. My two sister and I all have desperate bedrooms
3. I used to share with my younger issuer
4. Our dog sleeps in my parents room, in her bed
5. We have a front and a back garden
6. The walls are a cream/white colour
7. The kitchen is joined with the living ro
8. We have two computers
9. We have a fold-out couch
10. We have a car port
11. The guinea pigs live in a cage in the front garden
12. We have paint on the pavement in the front of our house
13. This is my third house
14. We have lived here for about 6.5 years
15. We have two lemon trees
16. There's a trampoline in the backyard
17. We have a basketball ring
18. We have two sheds
19. We have a few daisy trees
20. We have many rose bushes
21. We have a hanging basket
22. My older sister's room is the biggest bedroom
23. I have the smallest bedroom
24. My walls are covered with animal pictures, a couple of posters, words, quotes and artwork
25. We have artwork up and down our passage
26. We have a piano
27. Our kitchen is blue
28. There are floorboards in all the rooms, except my older sisters and the bathrooms
29. We have two bathrooms
30. One bathroom has a shower/toilet together
31. The other one is split into two unconnected rooms - shower,bath and sink in one and toilet in the other
32. My dad added the toilet in the first bathroom
33. The bathrooms are also blue
34. We have many rugs, mostly from Turkey
35. We have two TVs
36. Our chairs are covered in blue
37. We have a sideboard
38. Our furniture is wooden, save the lounge suite
39. A lot of our furniture is from Ikea
40. We have a small pantry
41. We have a mixmaster/Kenwood
42. My cupboard is blue
43. My sisters and I are pretty equal for messiness
44. Our backyard is quarter paved, three quarters grass
45. We live on a street with speed bumps
46. We have a hedge
47. We have a side gate
48. Our bikes are kept at the front
49. We have two door handles
50. We don't have a welcome mat
51. I have a wall of windows
52. My older sister has a glass door wall
53. We have a magnolia tree
54. We had our fence replaced last year
55. I have blinds in my bedroom
56. The rest of the house has curtains
57. Some of the house have cream curtains
58. The other bit have blue curtains
59. I used to have curtains
60. We used to have carpet, my dad room it away
61. Our fridge is quite new
62. Our vacuum cleaner is about 2 weeks old
63. Our toaster and kettle are both metal
64. We keep our tomato sauce in the fridge
65. I have a rainbow carpet on my floor
66. I have a corner desk
67. My little sister has a whiteboard
68. My older sister has a mini blackboard
69. My parents have an ensuite bathroom
70. My older sisters room used to be a study
71. Our glass table has a slightly broken leg
72. Our wooden table is extendable
73. I have a different chair to everyone else in my room
74. We have a black computer chair
75. Our sleeper couch is blue
76. My door is blue
77. We have a 'half-moon' table
78. We have a lizard bowl
79. We have a coffee table
80. My older sister or my mom have the most clothes
81. My drawers are white
82. The entry hall is tiled
83. We have a giant picture of London up
84. We have central heating
83. Our air conditioning is new
84. We grow chilies
85. We grow passion fruit
86. Our snow peas died
87. We had snap dragons at one stage
88. Our doors have glass 'windows' in them
89. The dog door goes through the laundry
90. We have four fly doors
91. We have a billtong box
92. We have an undercover washing line
93. My dad made the undercover washing line
94. We have a sort of patio
95. Our sort of patio is green
96. My little sister's bedroom, my bedroom and my parents bedroom are at the end of the house
97. We have two keyholes
98. We have four steps leading up to the front door
99. The front door is green and cream
100. There are two steps from the laundry to outside
101. There are three steps from the main door to outside
102. We have a couch and two chairs in or lounge suite
103. My older sister has two bookshelves
104. I have lanterns in my room
105. I have a signed poster of Jacqueline Wilson in my room
106. We all have full-length mirrors in our bedrooms
107. We have a wii
108. The wii is mine - I got it for a batmitzvah present
109. We own about 7 DVDs
110. We have a heap of CDs
111. My cupboard handles ate dark blue
112. Our piano is light brown
113. We have a mat under our computer chairs to stop them from scratching our floors
114. My parents bed base has drawers
115. Our ironing board is kept in the laundry
116. The laundry has a giant picture of the Eurythmics
117. We have a picture my mom drew of the Notre Dame on our wall
118. We have my 'photoshoot' picture
119. Above the main computer, there is a compilation of family photos
120. We recently took the pin board down
121. Our microwave table has a draw which is covered by a tablecloth
122. Both my sisters and I have radio/CD players
123. My bed is actually two bed son top of one another.

House or home?
Home I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment