Saturday 1 December 2012

Day 43: December 1

I cannot believe it's December. 
I finish year 9 forever in 6 days
Our South African friend comes in 4 days.
Our other South African friend comes in 6 days.
My sister leaves in 8 days.
The world supposedly ends in 20 days.
2013 is in 30 days or 723 hours or 43439 minutes or 2606367 seconds.
So, as we can see, the year has gone pretty quick. 

Forty-three Disney movie songs:
1. I just can't wait to be king (The Lion King)
2. Can you feel the love tonight (The Lion King)
3. Under the Sea (The Little Mermaid)
4. Hukuna Matata (The Lion King)
5. The Bare Necessities (The Jungle Book)
6. I'll make a man out of you (Mulan)
7. A whole New World (Aladdin) - possibly my favourite Disney song
8. The Circle Of Life (The Lion King)
9. Feed the birds (Mary Poppins)
10. Sister Suffragette (Mary Poppins)
11. Lets go fly a kite (Mary Poppins)
12. A spoonful of sugar (Mary Poppins)
13. I love to laugh (Mary Poppins)
14. Step in time (Mary Poppins)
15. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Mary Poppins)
16. Penguin Dance (Mary Poppins)
17. Colours of the wind (Pocahontas)
18. Beauty and the Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
19. Heigh Ho (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
20. Reflection (Mulan)
21. Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah (Song of the South)
22. Kiss the girl (Little Mermaid)
23. Once upon a dream (Sleeping Beauty)
24. When you wish upon a star (Pinocchio)
25. You've got a friend in me (Toy Story)
26. Cruella DeVille (101 Dalmations)
27. He Lives in you (The Lion King)
28. The Unbirthday song (Alice in Wonderland)
29. Be prepared (The Lion King)
30. Winnie The Pooh  (The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh)  
31. I've got not strings (Pinocchio)
32. The wonderful thing about Tiggers (The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh) 
33. Everybody wants to be a cat (The Aristocats)
34. You can fly (Peter Pan)
36. Go the distance (Hercules)
37. We Rock (Camp Rock)
38. This is me (Camp Rock)
39. Who will I be (Camp Rock)
40. Start of something new (High School Musical)
41. Breaking Free (High School Musical)
42. Stick to the Status Quo (High School Musical)
43. Getcha head in the game (High School Musical).

and now i'm off to watch high school musical 3 with my little sister
p.s. i saw 'Pitch Perfect' today. Oh, I LOVE a capella  

No comments:

Post a Comment