Saturday 22 December 2012

Day 64: December 22

So I survived the ending of the world. Shocker. Never saw that one coming.
We have a guinea pig 'staying with us', like we are looking after it for a friend. It's a male and it's called Tubby. Unfortunately, we can't put it in with mine, because they'll have sex and we'll have baby guinea pigs. Which would be pretty adorable...

Sixty-four pages I have 'liked' on Facebook:
1. Bring One Direction to Melbourne
2. Friends Memes
3. "I don't need a cloak to become invisible" - Albus Dumbledore
4. We Owe JKR Our Childhood
5. Don't you understand? I have to do this! I have to kill you
6. White Chicks Memes
7. See More
8. One Direction Infection
9. Perfectly Timed Photos
10. Completely bullshitting your way through an english essay
11. I KNOW YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND BUT IF YOU FALL I WILL LAUGH
12. That moment when you think to yourself, why did I just say that?
13. Turning the exam paper before it starts because you're a fearless bastard
14. I didn't fall, I attacked the floor
15. Frank Lampard Fan Page
16. Parents call it answering back, we call it explaining why they're wrong
17. Most beautiful teenager of 2012
18. The Tattoo Page
19. Daily Quotes
20. Shouting random numbers when someone's trying to count
21. Reading texts half asleep is like looking into the sun
22. Australian Memes
23. I'm not hungry. But, I am bored. Therefore, I shall eat
24. Justice Crew
25. Fred Weasley
26. "I wasn't that drunk!" "You gave a sock to a midget, yelling Dobby, you're free!"
27. WeAreTeens
28. Join if you're an Aussie. ignoring means you don't deserve to be one
29. I hate it when I am sleeping and someone wakes me up for nothing
30. We've all tried to balance the light switch between on and off
31. The feeling you get when you understand something in maths class
32. OMG YOU TWO OBVIOUSLY FANCY EACH OTHER, JUST GO OUT :D
33. Wearing a red wig and hand-me-down robes so you're officially a Weasley
34. New Breed Running by New Balance
35. That's Mahogany - Effie Trinket Fandom
36. Mom (4 missed calls) Oh man, I'm in deep shit
37. I automatically start pulling out grass when I sit down on a field
38. I can spend hours with you, and I still miss you as soon as I leave
39. I hate "Battery low"
40. Can this potato get more fans than Justin Bieber
41. I just entered my room and forgot what I wanted -_-
42. Nialler Horan
43. Bring One Direction to Melbourne
44. Teddy
45. Changing a word because you can't spell the word you wanted to use
46. Lorna Jane
47. Shit Sluts Don't Say
48. R.I.P Amanda Todd
49. Texting in Bed
50. Bohoo.com.au
51. STOP EXAMS = SAVE TREES
52. I was born to be a Directioner
53. Voldemophobia: The fear of having no nose
54. I have stuck with Harry until the very end
55. Desperately waiting for my Pottermore Welcome Mail
56. Bet we can get 100,000 One Directioners to Like this Page
57. When I get a text from you, I immediately stop whatever I'm doing to read it
58. Everyone was Born as an Original, don't Die as a "Copy"
59. Hermionaphobia - The fear of being killed - or worse - expelled
60. ROFL!!..... LOL jk, I'm still in my chair
61. You can't be a true Harry Potter fan, unless you've read the books
62. Potterflies - Potterheads in Support of The Butterfly Project
63. I don;t get it why everyone picks Niall Horan as the least favourite
64. I Flip My Pillow Over to Get To The Cold Side

Ughhh. Some of these page's grammar is so bad. Most of it is the original grammar, but some of it I changed, so it was legible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment