Sunday 2 December 2012

Day 44: December 2

One of the many things I hate:When myself, ie. a girl is angry, and then someone, ie. a guy, asks "oh, are you on your period? Is that why you're grumpy"? And I answer no (always). But what I really want to say is, "NO, I AM NOT ON MY PERIOD, I'M JUST ANGRY BECAUSE 1. YOU'RE BEING A DICK, 2. I DON'T LIKE YOU AND 3. I CAN BE ANGRY JUST BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE ON MY PERIOD. And don't get me wrong, girls say it too (but not as often, because they know what we go through).
*rant over*

Forty-four items that can be found on my desk at the current moment:1. My Camera
2. Yellow Scissors
3. A 50c coin
4. Sharpie Pens (x3 - black, purple and bright green)
5. 9 nail polishs (including silver crack nail polish)
6. 2x highlighters (blue and green)
7. Sticky tape (with 'holder)
8. A miniature doll's house (don't even ask)
9. 300 cue cards
10. Medals (they were on a hook, but the hook broke and my dad hasn't fixed it yet)
11. Red fluffy wool
12. A lollypop stick
13. Fluffy camera case
14. Colourful plastic bracelets (x7)
15. Jellybeans
16. Rubbers/erasers (x2)
17. My radio/CD player
18. A pencil
19. Pocket Notebook (in which I record all the books I read - don't mind my weirdness)
20. My camera cord/chord (always use the wrong one)
21. Rosin (from my cello playing last year)
22. My Ipod charger plug
23. A plastic ruler
24. A bandaid/plaster
25. Theraband (for my ankle stretches)
26. 'L' plates (we got these when we had our MIPS interviews at school)
27. A plastic spoon (I have absolutely no idea why I have this)
28. Ipod speakers
29. Wreck this Journal by Keri Smith 
30. Life of Pi by Yann Martel 31. A green watch (it was a birthday present - I also got a blue one exactly the same)
32. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak 
33. A miniature ceramic dog (which is meant to be in my printers tray)
34. A drawing of an arm with butterflies (it's called The Butterfly Project)35. A Hello card from my cousin in South Africa
36. My Bounce armband
37. A Mr. Happy mug
38. Chocolate hearts (x3)
39. Cards, in envelopes, for my friends (for new year, Christmas and Channukah)
40. Macca's vouchers
41. Scrapbooking materials
42. A ceramic 2010 box (which I made)
43. Photos that I've printed from the last 6 years (and I'm only halfway through sorting the photos)
44. A cup warmer (present for my sister)

"I think we should kiss."
"I sometimes have a feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think... mhhh, better not."

Oh, I love Fat Amy.
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment