Tuesday 4 December 2012

Day 46: December 4

I think itunes just deleted all of my songs off my ipod. Again. Love you too, Itunes.

RANT ALERT:
Gay Marriage and Adoption
Alright, I am so PRO this. I don't think EVERYONE has to be pro - people have the right to their own opinion. But, I DO think that gay marriage and gay adoption should be legal. Yes, I know people say that you don't HAVE to get married to show your love, but to some people, it's how they express their love to their partner and others. Gay Adoption should absolutely be LEGAL. Why? Gay people have as much right as straight people to be parents. As they cannot naturally conceive babies, how else are they going to get them? Yes, there's always surrogacy, but some people don't like this opinion. Look at Timon and Pumba. They are a perfect example of a same-sex couple raising a child. Look at how perfect Simba turned out. We have our rights, and I KNOW in 20 years (or so), we'll be looking back on this time and thinking "how can we not have allowed it?"
*RANT OVER*

Forty-six palindrome sentences:1. Don't nod
2. Dogma: I am God
3. Never odd or even
4. Too bad - I hid a boot
5. Rats live on no evil star
6. No trace, not one carton
7. Was it Eliot's toilet I saw?
8. Murder for a jar of red rum
9. May a moody baby doom a yam?
10. Dennis Sinned
11. God saw I was dog
12. Do geese see God?
13. Ah, Satan sees Natasha
14. Senile Felines (imagine...)
15. Tuna nut
16. A man, a plan, a canal - Panama
17. Desserts, I stressed
18. Drab as a fool, aloof as a bard
19. Live not on evil
20. Madam, I'm Adam
21. No lemon, no melon
22. Was it a cat I saw?
23. Race fast, safe car
24. Cain: A maniac
25. Ed, I saw Harpo Max ram Oprah W. aside
26. Did I draw Della too tall, Edward? I did?
27. Draw, O, Coward
28. Stack Cats
29. Step on no pets
30. Rise to vote, sir
31. Yo, banana boy! (sounds like you're talking to someone's penis...)
32. A car, a man, a maraca
33. A lad named E. Mandala
34. A Santa at NASA
35. Amore, Roma
36. Bird Rib
37. Camp Mac
38. I did, did I?
39. Liam's mail      
40. Llama mall
41. Mad as Adam
42. Ma has a ham
43. Mirror rim
44. Nemo's omen
45. Nurses run
46. Too far, Edna, we wander afoot.

(I never said they would make sense)
p.s i quite like doing rants.  

No comments:

Post a Comment