Sunday 30 December 2012

Day 72: December 30

I really want to be one of those people, who when they sing, people stop what they're doing and just listen. They listen to the sweet melodic tune that is coming our of your mouth. They can hear the soul and passion you've put into the song. They can hear your love for the music and the lyrics. I want to be able to express myself through song and to be able to tell someone how I feel without actually telling them. I do have writing though. I love love love to write. When I write I can express myself like I can nowhere else. My writing doesn't always make sense and it doesn't always express what I mean, but it's about as close as I'm going to get. I love being able to write. Poems, stories, fanfictions, blogs - you name it, I've probably written one (or at least attempted to).

Seventy-two things that are overrated or overexposed:
1. Gangnam Style
2. Kony
3. Janoskians (maybe just because my friends are obsessed?)
4. Wills and Kate (and the royal wedding)
5. One Direction (even though I love them)
6. Call Me Maybe (no.)
7. Masterchef Allstars
8. The Shire
9. YOLO
10. SWAG
11. hashtagging things (even though I do this)
12. Miley Cyrus' Haircut (who even cares?)
13. Shoes
14. Chocolate Ice-cream
15. Sock Buns (and the things you use to make it)
16. Qoohme
17. Boxing Day Shopping
18. Rihanna and her dramas (cough Chris Brown)
19. Bertocchi Ham Advertising (Mmmm, Bertocchi. Mmmm Bertocchi. Mmmm Bertocchi.)
20. The Kardashians (and all their drama. Really, I don't care).
21. Doing next years work at the end of this year (teachers, just NO.)
22. Lindsay Lohan
23. Charlie Sheen
24. Nicki Minaj
25. Jelena - Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez. (care factor = 0)
26. Pumped Up Kicks (I don't even like this song)
27. Somebody that I used to Know (don't get me wrong, I love this song, but there are only a certain number of times a song can be played)
28. OMG - Usher
29. Oprah (Winfrey)
30. Dr. Phil
31. Relationships on reality TV shows that aren't with your 'show' partner (e.g. Beauty and the Geek)
32. Beauty and the Geek
33. The World Ending (I see we survived this.)
34. The Zombie Apocalypse (and this)
35. Sexy and I know It (oh, god. Catchy, but annoying as hell).
36. Hot Problem (just don't make music unless you can sing.)
37. The negative hype over Friday (i actually didn't mind this. Everyone was so annoying about it though)
38. The Awkward Moment When 
39. Celebrity Mini-Mes (cough, Suri Cruise)
40. COD: Modern Warfare 3 (seriously, when this came out, it was all i heard about).
41. Twitter
42. Nail Polish
43. Celebrity Relationships
44. iCarly
45. Crocs (vomit in shoe form)
56. 5p3ak!nG L!K3 d15 (go buy a dictionary)
57. The hate on Twilight (seriously, go be rude to other franchises. but not harry potter. never that)
58. The Beach
59. Instagram
60. The Melbourne Cup (and horse racing in general)
61. Knowing what you want to be when you grow up when you're still young
62. Ricky Ponting (I just think he's annoying and chuck your gum out)
63. Golf (oh, excuse me while I sleep)
64. Honey Boo Boo (she's funny, but people shut up!)
65. The Gangnam Style Dance
66. Iphone 5
67. Snapbacks (no).
68. Drama
69. Erasing Pens (cool, but people got seriously obsessed at one stage).
70. Love Triangles (eg. Ryder (or Flynn?) and Jake fighting over Marley - Glee)
71. Coke /Pepsi
72. Mango (I like it, but not THAT much).

No comments:

Post a Comment