Friday 21 December 2012

Day 63: December 21

Guys, as some of you may know, today, 21/12/12, is the end of the world. After the world ends (or maybe during the ending?), there will also be a zombie apocalypse. Just thought I'd let you people know in case you weren't informed of this minor event.

Today, I went to the city to meet my dad for lunch. Now I have a love/hate feeling towards the city. I hate how there are so many people there and you can't walk one step without walking into someone. But I actually love all the people. There's so many different colours, clothes, shoes, personalities, hair styles; just different people. I love people watching. Just staying still as people walk by - some of them are clearly in a rush, others just dawdle, as if they're taking a walk in the park. Lots of people wear heels. I never understood that - why would you wear heels to walk around the city in? Won't your feet hurt? My feet hurt when I wear runners (although I do have ankle issues). I love seeing the different clothes and shoes people wear. I love to see the mix-and-match up of things that people have on.

Sixty-three chocolate manufactures:
1. Mars
2. Hershey
3. Nestle
4. Taya's Chocolate and Confectionary
5. Anand Mills Union Limited
6. Mastefoods
7. Cadbury
8. Sulpice Chocolat
9. Tootsie Roll Industries
10. Lowney's Chocolate
11. Idaho Candy Company
12. Chase Candy
13. SK Industies
14. Sperry Candy Co.
15. Goetze's Candy Company
16. Lotte
17. Adams and Brooks
18. Kraft Foods
19. Lindt and Sprungli
20. Lake Champlain Chocolates
21. Fremantle Chocolate Factory
22. Godiva
23. A. Loacker Co.
24. Delfi Foods Incorporated
25. Hollywood Candy Co.
26. Annie's candy Manufacturing
27. Ferrero SpA
28. Necco
29. Honest Chocolate
30. Toms International
31. Wavel
32. Neilson
33. A. Korkunov
34. Nidar
35. Freia
36. Palmer Candy Co.
37. Katakit Foods Industries
38. Ivory Gull Industries
39. Coco Abio
40. Lulu's Chocolate
41. Meji
42. Ulker
43. Boyer candy Co.
44. Sucre Chocolates
45. Marabou
46. Brown and Haley
47. Hosta
48. Friesinger's Candies
49. Pearson's Candy Company
50. Gangong Bros. Limited
51. Whittaker's
52. Cocoa Processing Co. Ltd
53. McVitie's
54. Paulin's
55. Peter Paul
56. Danone
57. Wayne Candies
58. Gandour
59. Lucy Ellen Candy Co.
60. Europe
61. Rowntree Mackintosh Ltd.
62. Storck
63. Brockmann's Chocolates Inc.

Chocolate cures everything (says me, the philosopher)

No comments:

Post a Comment