Saturday 20 October 2012

Day 1: October 20

Hello people of the internet. So I've decided to write a blog. It's been a long-standing ambition of mine and today, on this rather dreary Saturday morning, I thought 'why not?'. So here I am - siting at my desk in front of my Dad's rather old, but stable (mostly) laptop.

I, Lauren Rosenberg, pledge to write on this blog every single day of the year with a list. (Unless of course, I am away, with no internet connection whatsoever, in which case the writing will be done before or after). Each list will have a different topic (to be decided by me, depending on my mood) and a different number (to be decided by the number of days that have past since this first day). Pretty much, the numbers will be sequential, starting with 1 and ending with 365.
Signed, me (dated, October 20th, 2012)
So, today.. day 1, October 20th
One thing I like about myself
1. My eyes - they're blue and yellow. At night they're dark and in the day, they're generally lighter. I like my eyes because they're really bright against my pale(ish) face. Because I wear contact lenses, people don't think my eye colour is 'natural', but I assure you, it's totally au naturalle.

No comments:

Post a Comment