Tuesday 23 October 2012

Day 4: October 23

'Ello chaps (and chapettes?)

Mondays are always busy - school, art and then basketball training. Factor in homework, TV sessions, computer time, reading and eating and you've got yourself a very busy schedule and my Monday.

Four (kinda) phones that I have had:
1. Nokia - My first phone was a good ol' Nokia. I got it at the end of grade six. It was a hand-me down phone (I think from my older sister) and it had a massive crack in the screen where my mom had dropped it on the bathroom floor.
2. My second phone was my first proper phone and my first own phone - no hand-me downs. It was a pink Sony Ericsson and I was quite proud of it. My contracts last for two years and around the 1.5 year mark, my phone started having what I called 'epileptic seizures'. The phone would just randomly shudder and then turn off. It got to the point where I couldn't use it.
3. My third phone is my current phone. This phone is a sliding Samsung. It has a touch-screen and a QWERTY keyboard. Just past the one year mark, this phone started having major problems. It just constantly turn on and off. You couldn't press any buttons to stop it, the only way to turn it off was to take the battery out. Everytime we went into the shop to get it fixed, it decided to work again. It's working now, after four attempts to get it fixed.
4. My fourth phone was a temporary phone, but it still counts! It was while my current phone was in the shop being fixed. My temp phone was rather brick-like. It was a white sliding Nokia and it had belonged to my older sister and then to my dad.

So call me maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment