Thursday 25 October 2012

Day 7: October 26

Greetings, my feathered friends (and also my non-feathered ones).
How is everything in everyone's daily lives?
The weather here (at the moment, and generally) sucks.
The weather
Describe:
 four seasons in a day
Picture: Click here

THAT'S ALRIGHT, THAT'S OKAY, WE'RE GONNA LIST SEVEN THINGS TODAY:

Seven of the worse chores that can be done inside the house1. Cleaning the toilet (especially if it smells). Ugh, I think that is one job that is definitely not for me!
2. Washing the floors (not that I do this anyway, but still). This sucks, especially because once you do one spot, you try to do the next spot and you end up walking in the first clean spot. There must be a special way to do it.
3. Vacuuming. Along with thinking this is annoying, I also think it's stupid. The dust doesn't annoy me, so why???
4. Hanging up washing. I know this seems relatively painless and easy, but I hate it. Especially when I do it on the portable line - there's NO space. And it just takes long. On the other hand, I like taking washing off the line
5. Washing the dishes. Breakfast/morning dishes are the worst, followed closely by dinner/supper and then lunch. It's gross, especially if there's little floaty things.
6. Sorting the washing. This is a chore done in our household and it's totally annoying. Besides the fact that my sisters and I have similar underwear (and clothes), my mom is always nagging to keep the clothes straight when I sort the washing into the piles.
7. Emptying the dishwasher. The only reason emptying the dishwasher made number seven is that my dishwasher isn't in the kitchen. It's in the laundry and whenever it needs to be unpacked, you have to walk from laundry to kitchen (about 7 steps) with dishes in your hand. Annoying alert!

So maybe I don't seem like the ideal housewife, but I promise I love to have fun and joke around.

Closings, reptilians. (I tried to replicate the greeting, but it failed).

p.s. One week down, 51 to go (357 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment