Sunday 28 October 2012

Day 9: October 28

This morning I woke up with a sense of purposefulness and happiness. I just felt like getting on a float and singing about it all. Like I was in a musical or something. But, no such luck. 1. There are, unfortunately, no floats near me or 2. I cannot sing to save my life (which doesn't stop me. Ask anyone, I am forever singing).
At the moment, I am writing this, while singing (very off-key) to "Like a Prayer" (but the Glee version, shhh).

Nine TV shows that I think are absolute quality and that everyone should watch
1. BONES. This, at the moment, is my all-time favourite show. For people who haven't seen/heard of it, it's a mystery/murder show, sorta. The show centres around the two main characters, Temperance "Bones" Brennan, who is a forensic anthropologist (study of the human skeleton), and Special Agent Seely Booth. Booth is an FBI agent and Dr. Brennan is his partner. The other characters include Dr. Camille Saroyan (pathologist, ex-cop and boss), Angela Montenegro (Brennan's best friend, artist and does facial reconstruction), Dr. Jack Hodgins (entomologist - the 'slime and bug guy'), Dr Zack Addy (Dr Brennan's assistant, also a forensic anthropologist), and Dr Lawrence Sweets, the resident psychiatrist.
2. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. This show is hilarious. There are six main characters - Joey, Phoebe, Monica, Ross, Rachel and Chandler! They are al friends (hence the name), besides the exception of Ross and Monica, who are brother and sister. They all have difference personalities, which is what makes this show golden.
3. Winners and Losers - Australian Drama. This show is so addicting. At the moment, its the only TV show that I watch on a regular basis. This show centres around four best friends, who were losers in high school and then won the lottery. Unfortunately, I missed the first couple of episodes, so missed out on what happened right at the beginning.
4. Glee. I could watch Glee over and over again. The new season just started, with the addition of the hot Jacob Artist and the even hotter-now-that-I've-finished-on-Idol, Dean Geyer. Why do I love Glee? The songs, the dancing, the drama!
5. Gruen Planet/Transfer. This is the show to watch if you're interested in advertising, funny people and Todd Sampson's amazing array of t-shirts. This show dissects, analyses and looks at TV adverts. Some entertaining stuff happens, especially with Wil Anderson as host.
6. SLiDE. This, I'm told, is a less drugged up, Australian version of Skins (UK). It's about six people (I think), that just go on lifes journeys. Of course, there's the stereotypes - Mr. Popular, Miss. Skanky, Miss. Individual, Miss. Golden Girl and Mr. Pleaser.
7. Todders and Tiaras. This has got to be the most entertaining show on TV. It's rather scary, to see what lengths the mothers - and daughters - do to get to what they call beautiful.
8. The Renovators. Off air at the moment, but this show is great! It's reality television (which I love), about six teams of people, who renovate houses. There are various challenges, difficulties and people getting voted off.    
6. The Biggest Loser. I have no idea who it was, but whoever came up with the idea for The Biggest Loser, is a genius. This show is seriously addicting. I didn't say it was quality TV, just addicting. The best way to watch is sitting in front of the TV, cheering your favourite person/team on, while you eat your massive bowl of ice-cream or something equally as unhealthy.

That is all for today and I'm pretty sure this is the most I've ever written.
I GOT MY PHOTOS TAKEN AT A PHOTOBOOTH TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME. I have always wanted to do that.
hugs and more hugs oooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment