Wednesday 24 October 2012

Day 5: October 24


Bonjour everyone.

My day has been suckish to say the least. School was annoying - my maths teacher was being (more) bitchy than usual, a certain person is pissing me off and I had maths and science homework. For the play*, I had to find something fancy to wear, which stressed me out no end. Finally found something, after about half and hour. Looked decent. Sorta.
LIST TIME

Five of my favourite colours
1. Blue - it is the colour of startling eyes and the colour of 'SIMS' on my Sims 2 disk cover. It is so beautiful and rather lovely.
2. Light green - Like the colour of the highlighter sitting on my desk, but maybe not so fluorescent. I've always thought green was a rather calming colour - like the ocean after a violent storm.
3. Orange - Such a bright, joyous colour. I love orange for its vibrant nature and the way it blends so well with yellow and red.
4. Pink - The bright, hot pant pink hurts my eyes and the baby pink makes me want to vomit. The pink that's sort of constant; a colour between the two hated ones.
5. Purple - I quite like dark purple; it just seems like such a strong colour - ready for a fight

That is my list for today.
Adios, siyanara (my Japanese-English spelling definitely needs improvement).

*I just saw A funny thing happened on the way to the forum and it was BRILLIANT, FUNNY, FANTASTIC, AMAZING. I just saw Geoffery Rush, Magda Szubanski, Shane Bourne and other famous people up on stage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment