Monday 22 October 2012

Day 3: October 22

Hey people of the internet. Me again! This time I'm up to day three. YAYAYAYAY! (please excuse my annoying internet sometimes, I think I get it from spending too much time on here)

Anyway... I spent just about the whole day thinking about what I should write about today, and my brain vault was empty.
Wait..
Wait....
I HAVE AN IDEA

Three Things I have learnt today
1. That 'surds' is a just a fancy way of saying 'to the power of'. Again, why do they have to make maths sound so complicated, when it isn't actually (sometimes)?
2. Diseases are split up into two categories - contagious and non-contagious. Being science and all, I really thought there'd more ways to split it.
3. I learnt how to write my name is Hebrew script. But, I've forgotten again. (well, it's the thought that counts). Yes, I am Jewish, and no, I have absolutely no clue how to write Hebrew. I can read it (providing that it's in print) and we aren't required to read fast. In fact, I hope there's a competition to read the slowest. I would win that hands down ! (wait, how would they do that?)

On another note, I got a cartilage piercing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment