Monday 29 October 2012

Day 10: October 29

Hey everyone.
Today is the hottest day it's been in forever - I am seriously dying over here. (not literally - don't stress - I will still be dong regular blog updates).
and tomorrow, all my friends are going on a french excursion and i'm gonna be a loner in BYTES (one of my classes) and at lunch. *sad face*

Ten things I have eaten today:
1. Rusk and milk (The Rusk is south-african, by the way :P)
2. Pronutro (also South African)
3. Tiny Teddies
4. Mini cucumber
5. Sandwich (with strawberry jam and margarine)
6. Apple (red)
7. Two marshmellows
8. Banana
9. Tuna (There was some in the fridge and I felt like some).
10. Olives (the green kind - they're much better than the black ones).

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
"Directioners! Get excited. We're playing one direction Little Things at 7pm AEDST, then AGAIN at 7:40pm #LittleThingsOnHot30"

p.s. i love one direction (as well as other bands/singers). 

No comments:

Post a Comment