Wednesday 24 October 2012

Day 6: October 25

.... . .-.. .-.. ---


That, my friends, is hello in morse code. *note to self* need to find out more ways to greet people.
So after the initial niceties, let me tell you something. In school, I normally like english, art and history. Current situation: *hates every subject EXCEPT for art*. Why? Well, we are studying the WORST FILM EVER in english and at the moment, I am disliking my history teacher. 
LIST.LIST.LIST.LIST   

Six of the best foods to have for breakfast
1. Fruit salad (yummy yummy) In case people didn't know, the yummy yummy was a reference to The Wiggles. I love love love fruit salad, because it's a mixture of fruit (really? *sarcastic face*) and it's one of my favourite foods. My philosophy: Why have one fruit when you can have many? (the same principle applies to smoothies).  
2. Tinned fruit - My favourite varieties include tinned guava, peaches, apricots. Tinned plums taste weird.
3. Eggs - my favourite egg type would have to be an egg in the nest*, followed by fried eggs, scrambled eggs, omelettes and poached eggs. I've always thought poached eggs were seriously weird - but they do taste nice.
4. TOAST! Not bread, toast. My favourite is white toast, which is very rarely in our house, so I make-do with wholemeal. Favourite toppings include: Nutella (chocolate spread), avocado, syrup (with margarine), jam (strawberry, with margarine), margarine.
5. Granola Clusters. This is a cereal and I absolutely love it ! It's like muesli, but sweeter and it has a different taste. Oh, and it has clusters of oats. So, it's not like muesli, actually.
6. Weet Bix. I used to hate Weet Bix, because I disliked soggy cereals, but now I love it. How I make my Weet Bix: Warm up milk in bowl for about 1.30 minutes, on high. Take out the microwave as soon as it's done, so the milk doesn't have a chance to form a skin (which I think is gross). Put in two and a half Weet Bix and a spoon and a half full of sugar. Wait for the milk to soak. Eat! Lots of people I know eat their Weet Bix with cold milk, which I personally think is gross. I only eat Weet Bix in the winter, because it warms me up.

-... -.-- .  (bye in morse code)

*toad in the hole, egg in the basket, egg(s) in a frame, moon eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment