Friday 11 January 2013

Day 84: January 11

I am in the middle of redecorating my back wall. Its' not the whole wall, it's just the bit above my desk and below my mantle. Previously, it had funny pictures of animals with funny captions from The Blue Day Book (Trevor Grieves) in balloon shapes that I had cut out. The background was half black and half red and covered in all sorts of different star stickers. My new design is of a tree I drew and then painted with three giant butterflies. One butterfly is done with pastel and it blue/purple. The other one is done with watercolour and is orange, red and yellow. The third butterfly has been done with pen/permanent marker and it purple, red, green and black with some white spaces. I am also cutting leaves and things that belong in the air from colour swatches from Bunnings (which is the local hardware store). I have over 100 colours and my original idea was to do something solely with them, but I changed my mind (obviously).

Eighty-four things that can be found in the sky/air/in(or)on trees:
1. Butterflies
2. Birds
3. Flies
4. Bees
5. Winged Insects
6. A Tennis Ball
7. A Bat
8. A 'fly-a-away' umbrella
9. Leaves
10. Kites
11. Wizards
12. Broomsticks
13. Aeroplanes
14. Helicopters
15. Batman
16. Stars
17. Sun
18. Moon
19. Rainbow
20. Flying Fish
21. Parachute
22. Blimps
23. Hot Air Balloon
24. Flying Squirrel (always)
26. Frisbee
27. Ducks
28. Arrow (as in bow&arrow)
29. Pegasus (I was asking my dad and he said there's no plural for this :(  )
30. Possums
31. Telephone Wires
32. Basketball Hoop
33. Clouds
34. Sky-Writing
35. Rockets
36. Planets
37. Smoke
38. Hat
39. Swans
40. Orangutans (if they're leaping from tree to tree)
41. Ninjas (or at least they appear to be in the air)
42. Tsunamis
43. Tornadoes
44. Food Fights Foods
45. Confetti
46. Fireworks
47. Japanese Throwing Stars
48. Balloon
49. Flying Car (i.e. Harry Potter)
50. Dolphins
51. Rope
52. Owls
53. Tyre Swing
54. People
55. Monkeys (Why isn't monkeys monkies?)
56. Paper Aeroplanes
57. Cranes (both the bird and the mechanical machine)
58. Hovercraft
59. Kim Possible
60. Spiderman
61. Harry Potter
62. Buckbeak (Hippogriff - Harry Potter)
63. Fawkes (Harry Potter)
64. Superman
65. Green Lantern
66. Sandman (Rise of the Guardians)
67. Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)
68. Tooth Fairy (Rise of the Guardians) 
69. Peter Pan
70. Hawkeye (The Avengers)
71. Thor (The Avengers)
72. The Winged Monkeys (The Wizard of Oz)
73. Vortex
74. Kick-Ass (Kick-Ass)
75. The colourful plastic ball that gets bigger and smaller when you throw it
76. Thor's Hammer
77. Ralph (Wreck it Ralph)
78. Calhoun (Wreck it Ralph)
79. Cy-Bug (Wreck it Ralph)
80. Jaguars
81. Shoes hanging off telephone wires
82. Yellow Ribbon (Tie a Yellow Ribbon)
83. Rain
84. Snowflakes

Quick Story: About half and hour ago, I walk into my room and there's one of those annoying buzzy flies and I HATE them. Like, with a passion. So I spent a good ten minutes trying to get it out. It spent this trim flying around my room, buzzing. Then I just lay on my bed and waited for it to leave. It left and I jumped up, knocking my dock off it's table and my GESAC card onto the floor. Now the fly is in my parents' room.

No comments:

Post a Comment