Saturday 12 January 2013

Day 85: January 12

The last 20 minutes (or so):
1. Take off old nail polish (left hand - unfortunately I can't put nail polish on my right hand because when I do it with my left hand, it looks like some child has just poured nail polish straight from the bottle). 
2. Put on new peach coloured nail polish (both hands). 
3. Spent some time deciding whether to keep my crappy job of putting on the polish on my right hand or try and re-do it better. I kept it.
3. Put on clear nail polish on right hand. 
4. Decided it looked bad. 
5. Took nail polish off (both hands). 
6. Put clear nail polish on (both hands). 
7. Waited for it to try and walked around the house like a crazy person while blowing on my hands. 
8. This is all. 

This afternoon, before my nail polish saga, I cleaned and sorted through my shelves. I also went my sister and dad to get our school supplies at Officeworks. I love going through stuff, especially if its things I haven't seen in ages. My diary entries from 2005 are hilarious and I spent forever just laughing at them. I chucked out heaps. I kept absolutely everything. Like literally. I know I should chuck out more stuff, but I always think 'what happens if I need this?' or 'I really want to show my kids this'. Yes, this is me. 

Also, my sister is cleaning her drawers. She has a heap of nail polish, which is not actually all hers, and she told me to guess how many she had. GUYS, I GUESSED CORRECTLY. THERE WERE 35. 

Eighty-five sports that involve a ball:
1. Basketball 
2. Netball 
3. Cricket 
4. Water Polo 
5. Bocce
6. Field Hockey 
7. Baseball 
8. Beach Volleyball 
9. Volleyball 
10. Soccer 
11. Lawn Bowls 
12. Croquet 
13. Billiards 
14. Pool 
15. Bowling (ie. ten pin) 
16. Snooker 
17. Dodgeball 
18. Downball 
19. Four-Square 
20. AFL (Australian Rules Football) 
21. Gaelic Football 
22. American Football 
23. Rugby League 
24. Rugby Union 
25. Wheelchair Rugby 
26. Futsal 
27. Golf 
28. Handball 
29. Rink Hockey 
30. Hurling 
31. Juggling 
32. Lacrosses 
33. Horse Polo  
34. Racquetball 
35. Rapid Ball 
36. Rounders 
37. Shinty 
38. Softball 
39. Squash 
40. Table Tennis 
41. Foosball 
42. Tee Ball 
43. Tennis 
44. Wiffeball 
45. Bandy 
46. Canoe Polo 
47. Carpet Ball 
48. Stingo's 
49. Beer Pong 
50. Cycle Ball 
51. Floorball 
52. Fistball 
53. International Rules Football 
54. Footvolley 
55. Grifball 
56. Half-Rubber  
57. Roller Hockey 
58. Hooverball 
59. Jorkyball 
60. Kick-to-Kick 
61. Korfball 
62. Throw-toThrow 
63. Keepings Off 
64. Lotball 
65. Newcombe Ball 
66. Paddle Ball 
67. Elephant Polo 
68. Polocrosse 
69. Yak Polo 
70. Push Ball 
71. Rock-It-Ball 
72. Rockerball 
73. Skeeball 
74. Stick Ball 
75. Team Handball 
76. Tetherball 
77. Octopush 
78. Underwater Football 
79. Wheelchair Basketball 
80. Underwater Ice Hockey (How is that even possible?) 
81. Wheelchair Volleyball 
82. Wiffleball 
83. Wireball 
84. Raspall 
85. Tennis Polo (or toccer). 

We're talking to my older sister on Skype, who at the moment, is in Bupabest. It's so weird to think that we're in Australia and she's in Budapest and we're talking to her. #marvelatmoderntechnology 

No comments:

Post a Comment