Wednesday 23 January 2013

Day 96: January 23

Classes for 2013.
This has been a hug discussion point everytime I see one of my friends. Who will we be with? Our teachers? Will we be split up? Ecetera, ecetera.
Finally, our curiosity has ceased. We have found out our teachers and some of the people in our various classes, thanks to the power of technology.
Thanks internet.
What I don't understand is when teachers split friends up. Okay, I know they want us to make friends, but do they really think that by the time we've been at the school for three years, we'll make new friends? Maybe we'll talk to new people and be friendly with them, but I really don't think we'll make new friends that we see out of school. In grade 7 and even 8, it's perfectly fine to mix us up, but I think by the tim we reach year 10, they should just put us with our friends. It's not like we'll be with them every minute of everyday and we will interact with the others in our class.
I'm also pretty sure there's four types of classes:
1. Good teachers, bad people. This consists of mostly good teachers and maybe one or two friends (or none at all). The rest of the people are annoying bitches that you don't like and you shouldn't be forced to be around them.
2. Bad teacher, good people. This has quite good people, but shit teachers. ie. you'll have heaps of laughs, but not too much learning. Most people like this one.
3. Good teacher, good people. This is quite rare. Good teachers and good people. Quite an unusual combination, but it usually ends up that the shit people/badly behaved kids get the shit teachers.
4. Bad teachers, bad people. This is the worst, but quite rare. You get a shit group of people, as well as rude and irritating teachers. ie. being a loner with people yelling at you the whole year. Joyous.
Currently, I'm a mixture of 1 and 3. The teachers that I know, I'm happy with. I'm just hoping the other teachers are good too. Knowing my luck, they'll be absolute shit. Good optimism, Lauren. I have two of my best friends with me, and besides that, I don't know too many others.

GUYS I CAN DO THE CUP SONG (YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME)! YAY! 

Ninety-six types of pasta:
1. Spaghetti
2. Vermicelli
3. Bigoli
4. Barbina
5. Pici
6. Soba
7. Udon
8. Fettucine
9. Lasagne
10. Linguine
11. Taglitelle
12. Penne
13. Rigatoni
14. Spirali
15. Tuffoli
16. Paccheri
17. Capunti
18. Cavatelli
19. Fiori
20. Gigli
21. Farfalloni (which I call bows)
22. Mandela
23. Pipe
24. Ricciolini
25. Rotelle
26. Rotini
27. Sorprese
28. Torchio
29. Trofie
30. Anelli
31. Anellini
32. Couscous
33. Corallini
34. Egg Barley
35. Filini
36. Fideos
37. Grattoni
38. Grattini
39. Israeli Couscous
40. Pastina
41. Risi
42. Puntine
43. Pearl Pasta
44. Stelle
45. Stelline
46. Stortini
47. Cannelloni
48. Fagottini
49. Mezzelune
50. Ravioli
51. Peirogi
52. Pelmeni
53. Tortelloni
54. Tortellini
56. Gnocci
57. Passatelli
58. Spatzle
59. Pellizzoni
60. Fedelini
61. Vermicelloni
61. Capelli d'angelo
62. Barbina
63. Bucatini
64. Perciatelli
65. Fusilli Lunghi
66. Matriciani
67. Fusilli Bucati
68. Cu Mian
69. Ziti
70. Zitoni
71. Ciriole
72. Bavette
73. Bavettine
74. Fettuce
75. Spaghetti alla chitarra
76. Lagane
77. Lasagnette
78. Lasagnotte
79. Mafalde
80. Pappardelle
81. Pizzoccheri
82. Sagnarelli
83. Stringozzi
84. Scialatelli
85. Shahe Fen
86. Biang Biang
87. Tripoline
88. Cavatappi
89. Cellentani
90. Chifferi
91. Ditalini
92. Elicoidali
93. Fideua
94. Gardanelli
95. Gornito
96. Mezze Penne
     

No comments:

Post a Comment