Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day 95: January 22

Is our life planned or do things just happen?
If we're baking a cake, it is already planned that we're going to burn ourselves or is it just something that's going to happen?
If things are planned, how far in advance are they planned?
Am I going to get married, or stay single?
Will I go through a divorce?
What will I get on my ENTER/ATAR score?
Is my subconscious the planner?
Is there a God who maybe plans it?*
If you make a plan, does someone, somewhere, know if you'll go through with it, or will it just happen, or not happen?
If I got to choose, I would like things not to be planned. Don't get me wrong, I love planning with a passion, but I just think for something as big as 'life', plans should be spontaneous. If your burn yourself, so be it. It hurts like a bitch, but you'll get over it.
But, if it is planned, does God/whoever/subconscious make sure everyone has a balance of good and bad things in their life? Like, you allocate ten good things to this person and maybe five bad things. For every two good things that happen, something bad with happen.
Also, who decides on the degree that the bad and/or good things happen? Because something as little as getting a detention can happen, but you could also end up breaking your leg. Maybe you'll go overseas, but you could also get an award.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If I have spelling mistakes/grammar issues, and I know there is many, please don't tell me about it. If there's a massive, glaring mistake, don't tell me about that either. Same goes with a small mistakes. I don't wanna hear. I'm sure your writing isn't perfect and I try as much as I can to make as few mistakes as possible. (As much as you may think that I go around spelling things incorrectly on purpose, I actually don't). 
I do apologise for my paragraphing, or lack thereof. I am really bad with deciding when to break the paragraph, so it's either done really randomly, or not at all. 

Ninety-five body parts/bones/organs/thigns associated with the body etc:
1. Feet
2. Toes
3. Skin
4. Calf
5. Quad
6. Shin
7. Phalanges/Fingers
8. Knuckles
9. Nails (toes&fingers)
10. Cheek
11. Tonsils (what tonsils? i had mine out when i was 9)
12. Spleen
13. Kidneys
14. Iliac (pelvis bone)
15. Cuneiform Bone (in your foot)
15. Navicular Bone (also in your foot)
16. Heat
17. Artiries
18. Frontal Lobe
19. Forehead
20. Eyes
21. Cornea
22. Rod
23. Cone
24. Rib Cage
25. Lungs
26. Shoulder Blade/Scapula
27. Achilles Tendon
28. Shoulder
29. Spine
30. Philtrum (the bit between your nose and mouth)
31. Moons (on your finger nails)
32. Wrist
33. Ulna (second part of the arm bone, before the elbow)
34. Elbow
35. Neck
36. Radius
37. Trachea/Windpipe/Oesophagus
38. Funny Bone
39. Stomach
40. Diaphragm
41. Gluteus Maximus/Butt Muscle
42. Mouth
43. Ear
44. Stirrup
45. Anvil
46. Hammer
47. Ankle
48. Boobs
49. Penis
50. Vajayjay
51. Clitoris
52. Knee
53. Distal Radius
54. Humerus
55. Bronchus
56. Hair
57. Veins
58. Hips
59. Nipples (*Cringe* I really don't like this word.)
60. Nose
61. Lips
62. Incisor
63. Canine
64. Molar
65. Pancreas
66. Liver
67. Arch (As in foot arch. As in something I hardly have, because I am severely flat-footed).
68. Eyelashes
69. Eyebrows
70. Vulva
71. Lymph Nodes
72. Hypothalamus (front part of the brain)
73. Pineal Gland
74. Small Intestine
75. Large Intestine
76. Bladder
77. Urethra
78. Fallopian Tubes
79. Pharynx
80. Larynx
81. Ovaries
82. Blood Vessels
83. Lymphocytes
84. Red Blood Cells
85. Platelets
86. White Blood Cells
87. Memory Cells
88. Phagocytes
89. Adenoids
90. Thyroid
91. Gallbladder
92. Bellybutton
93. Muscles (in general)
94. Occipital Lobe (back of brain)
95. Cranium/Brain

Quite proud, as I knew all of these, no internet required (except for spelling)! I have learnt quite a lot of these off Bones, as well as just knowing some of them for no apparent reason.
Fast Fact: My grandpa was a doctor (GP).

Now I'm going to mess around with the editing settings to figure out how to put a background on.    

No comments:

Post a Comment