Saturday 19 January 2013

Day 90: January 17

I have been on the stairs that led me down to Bondi Beach. I have walked on the sand at Bondi Beach. I have swum at Bondi Beach.
All the hot girls and guys were in the water with their tanned skin and bikini-ready bodies and I was, just, well there. I was in my black tankini and pale, but not Irish pale skin. But, zero cares were with me. The water was amazing, and oh my god, there were actually waves (take note melbourne). The waves were brilliant and everytime one came close, you chose to swim with it - escentially going body boarding - or go against it and just get dumped. Both were fun and more often than not I just liked standing there to get hit by the waves. Fun times! There were people everywhere and everytime you moved, you had to play a game of 'avoid the humans'. Rather enjoyable, especially when you got hit in the face with someones foot. The land wasn't as bad, except for the occasional game of 'dodge the flying sand and water droplets as small children come rushing by'. Also, sand. I normally hate sand because it gets EVERYWHERE, but this sand is an exception. It still gets everywhere, but I like it. Myabe because it's white, rather than the brown of Melbourne sand. #nohate. Or maybe just because it's from Bondi. I also saw Maxi from Bondi Rescue. Whoooop! (If it wasn't him' it was one of the main people, because I recognised him. I have this weird recognition with people's faces). Some people have seriously pretty bathers and others, well, let me just say they need to get their eyes checkd. That is all, and once again, let me say I swam at Bondi.

Ninety things I can see from where I'm sitting at Bondi Beach:
1. Seagulls
2. Beach hire Umbrella
3. An octopus towel
4. Plastic water bottle
5. Home-made cigarette (I saw him making it)
6. [Cigarette] Lighter
7. Straw Hat
8. Boogie Boards
9. Fils Runners
10. Pink scrunchie
11. Red & Black umbrella
12. Red & yellow safety flags
13. Sand
14. Sea
15. Surf Boards
16. Orange-pattered bikini
17. Sunnies
18. Black backpack
19. Black thongs (shoes)
20. Beads (in someone's hair)
21. Silver necklace
22. Purple drinkbottle
23. Beige towel
24. Gladiator shoes
25. Red, black and white striped towel
26. Blue anklet
27. Trilby Hat
28. Paddle
29. Floral Bikini
30. Goggles
31. Swimming Cap
32. Orange, Red, Purple, Grey Boardies
33. Plastic Bag
34. Orange Helmet
35. Camera
36. Black Rashie (swimming top)
37. 'Tennis Cap'
38. Frilly teal bikinis
39. Animal Print sarong
40. Belt
41. Cap
42. Camera Case
43. Blue Gatorade
44. Belly-button Ring
45. Crocs (No).
46. SPF 30+ Sunscreen
47. Ying-Yang Tattoo
48. A 'cross top'
49. Reflective sunnies (I want a pair of these)
50. 'Beach Shelta' ('Beach Tent')
51. Inflatable Haviana Thong (Like a lilo)
52. Gray Shorts
53. Ipod Nano
54. Nipple Piercing
55. Blue Budgie Smugglers
56. Blue Bucket
57. Black Watch
58. Novel
59. Ring
60. People selling ice-creams/ice-poles
61. 'Life-saving truck'
62. Wetsuit bottoms
63. Straw Mat
64. Swim Skirt (people over the age of 6-7 SHOULD NOT wear this)
65. Snap Back (many of these)
66. Gold Cross Necklace
67. Aeroplane
68. Helicopter
69. Cars
70. 'Green' Bag (That is in fact, green).
71. Kindle
72. Umbrella Stand
73. Patterned Converse
74. Leopard Print Bikini
75. Frangipani Decorated Towel
76. Zoo York '93ˆ pink singlet
77. Maxi (from Bondi Rescue)
78. Mullet Dress
79. Houses
80. 'Castle' Bucket
81. Pink Polka Dot Bikini
82. Water Ring/Tube
83. Tennis Ball
84. Water Footy (Wahoo)
85. Esky
86. Blue Speedo One Piece
87. Braces (Teeth)
88. Nivea Sun Umbrella
89. Megaphone
90. Buildings

No comments:

Post a Comment