Saturday 3 November 2012

Day 15: November 3

So today is Saturday, which means its the best day in the week. Why? Well I'm glad you asked. Saturday is the only day in the week where you don't have to worry about having school the next day. (of course there's friday, but on friday, you've already had school, so it loses points).
Saturdays are good for doing absolutely nothing (except homework *cries*)

Fifteen things people may not know about me:
1. I was born 6 weeks early (making my birthday on the 10th of June, instead of July 23rd)
2. I have one younger and one older sister
3. I have 5 piercings (one cartilage, and two in each ear).
4. My favourite type of chocolate is the white variety
5. My favourite school subjects are English and art
6. I have a pet dog (Daisy) and two guinea pigs (Indie and Mopsy).
7. I have been on crutches 6 times
8. I was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
9. My favourite season is either winter or autumn (I hate hot weather).
10. I have done the World's Greatest Shave twice (red&black)
11. I have received the Runner-up MVP and the Coaches Award in basketball 
12. There are eight people who I call my best friends
13. All my cousins and grandparents on my mom's side live in Cape Town
14. My lucky number is 7
15. My favourite shape is a swirl  

(p.s GUYS, I HAVE PASSED THE TWO WEEK MARK)

No comments:

Post a Comment