Sunday 18 November 2012

Day 30: November 18

Hey guys!
At the moment, I'm in a really good mood. I feel like sound great is going to happen! I had a basketball game this afternoon and it was so fun! We lost and I got fouled off, but it was still brilliant! I love playing sport, but the problem is 1) I'm unfit, so I get tired easily and 2) I love food just as much. One day, my ankle will be better and I'll be able to play sport for hours on end with no pain! (see what I said about my mood).
I watched episode five of Glee yesterday and it was so good! Ugh, I love Glee. It's such a joyous show; it always brightens up my day if its bad. I love singing (out of tune) to the songs. #life

Thirty sports I can name (no internet):
1. Basketball
2. Netball
3. Lacrosse
4. Hockey
5. Cricket
6. Soccer/football
7. Rugby (league and union)
8. Gaelic Football
9. Aussie Rules Football
10. Swimming
11. Diving
12. Tennis
13. Table Tennis
14. Ice Hockey
15. Dancing (yes, I know it's debatable)
16. Curling
17. Grid Iron
18. Wrestling
19. Martial Arts
20. Running/Sprinting
21. Cycling
22. Croquet
23. Gymnastics
24. Motor cross
25. Ice-skating
26. Calisthenics
27. Baseball
28. Softball (totally not a soft ball)
29. Cheerleading (also debatable. Although I do know people who do it)
30. Volleyball

THREE DAYS TILL EXAMS. FREAKING OUT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment