Monday 19 November 2012

Day 31: November 19

Today is two of my friends birthdays.
This afternoon, I went to my history teacher to get help for my essay and I was sitting there, totally not understanding ANYTHING! I actually felt like I was gonna cry. But, I finally - FINALLY - understood it. (I feel so sorry for my teachers)
AND.. on another school note, but nothing to do with exams, I GOT MY ELECTIVES FOR NEXT YEAR! I GOT ALL THE ONES I WANTED!! They were - Film Studies, Creative Writing, Art and 3D Studies. I know lots of people are doing the subjects I chose for bludge, but I just happen to love English and Art. At the moment, I am OBSESSED with Holy Ground by Taylor Swift. IT'S MY JAM.
I'm in a really CRAZY mood because all I've been doing is studying and it's MAKING ME MAD. WEEEWWW.

Thirty-one videos on my Youtube history (in order):
1. Holy Ground - Taylor Swift
2. Big Bang Theory flash mob
3. Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie Trailer
4. She's Not Afraid - One Direction
5. Girl's On Facebook - ImMrTeddy
6. Wings - Little Mix
7. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
8. Teenage Dream - Glee
9. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
10. This is Me - from Camp Rock
11. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
12. What is this feeling - Wicked
13. Popular - Wicked
14. Like A Prayer - Glee
15. Heaven - Boyce Avenue cover
16. Heaven - DJ Sammy
17. Heaven 9/11 z
18. Heaven and 9/11 remix - DJ Sammy
19. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
20. Hatless Episode #4 - Itskingsleybitch
21. Australian Taste Test - Itskingsleybitch
22. Hatless Episode #1 - Itskingsleybitch
23. The Jelena Orgies (ask Kingsley #14) - Itskingsleybitch
24. Tyler Oakley
25. Hatless Episode #2 - Itskingsleybitch
26. Hatless Episode #3 - Itskingsleybitch
27. Behind the scenes of Little Things (One Direction)
28. What They're Really Thinking (LWWY)
29. Video Diary (Behind the scenes at itunes music festival) - One Direction
30. What They're Really Thinking (One Direction)
31. Little Things - One Direction

These are my actual records, I'm (afraid/ashamed) to say.

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment