Wednesday 7 November 2012

Day 19: November 7

School wasn't bad. I got out of the first, fifth and sixth periods by helping with the art show. Period two we had a maths test on surds, which wasn't THAT bad except I didn't know what an 'entire surds' was. Period three and four were the worst. We had double English and in English we're analysing stills as practice for our exams. Our stills are from 'Yolngu Boy, which is the worst movie known to mankind. Anyway, I COULD NOT write the analyses. I struggled and struggled. I wrote one, but it sucked. Ugh. We're so close to exams and I still can't write stuff. #screwed. Today was also 7/11 day, where we get free Slurpees. This year they've introduced a 'voucher'. You have to download a voucher from the Internet, bring it along and get the barcode scanned. The scanner was broken. Great. 

Nineteen bottles/cans I have in my collection:
1. A NestlĂ© Milo can 
2. Peach Nectar bottle 
3. Pineapple Fanta can
4. A Mother can from 2006 (it's got a really awesome design)
5. Calpico Soda - Anggur can 
6. The GlacĂ© at Letchis can 
7. 'Share a Coke with Lauren' bottle (x2)
8. A miniature Coca-Cola Zero bottle
9. Special Edition Coca-Cola from the world cup in South Africa
10. Appletiser bottle
11. Grapetiser bottle
12. Green lidded bottle with a 'marble' inside it
13. Pink Mount Franklin bottle (it's for breat cancer, I'm pretty sure)
14. Phoenix Organic Lemon Lime and Bitters (the bottle looks really vintage)
15. LOL cans (x3 - U Da Man, Go Mango & B Current)
16. A skinny can of Orange Fanta 
17. Fanta - orange flavour bottle (x2)
18. Bickford's Creamy Sofa (again, the bottle looks really vintage)
19. A Grapetiser can 

That's All Folks 

No comments:

Post a Comment