Friday 16 November 2012

Day 28: November 16

*cries*. I just watched a really sad episode of Winners and Losers. One of my favourite couples broke up.
Anyway, on a slightly happier note, I have started studying for exams!! Yay! I've done a heap of science, a little bit of maths, I am seriously screwed for history (with my teacher not being here and all), and in English I think I'll be fine. I just have to go over a few of my notes and all will (hopefully) be good!

Twenty-eight items I have on my bookshelf, not including books:
1. Thera Tears box (small plastic containers of saline solution, but it's finished now)
2. Bubbles
3. A Tigger container with water balloons
4. Tweety band-aids/plasters
5. Roll-on sunscreen
6. Camera spools
7. A 'dream catcher' (homemade, out of wool and icy-pole sticks)
8. A ceramic bowl with change
9. Bracelets from my friend
10. Slightly broken iPod headphones
11. Spare notebooks
12. Sunnies (x2 pairs)
13. Fishing wire
14. Ceramics bowl with beads, buttons, sequins etc
15. A toy chicken
16. Star Wars playing cards
17. 'Antifrizz' from Garnier (which I don't use, but have anyway)
18. 2 sets of earrings
19. Gum wrappers (many)
20. A Lauren bracelet (from family friends when they went to Israel)
21. Glow-in-the-dark ghost stickers
22. A coin wallet
23. Butter Menthol throat lozenges
24. A ceramic sausage
25. A whole lot of temporary tattoos
26. An Eeyore phone sock
27. A Rubik's cube
28. My jewellery box

P.s Guys, I'm sorry about all the exam/school talk. When it's over, I'll talk about much more interesting stuff (maybe)

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment