Sunday 11 November 2012

Day 23: November 11

So much to do, so little time. I have finally decided on what I'm doing for one of my projects (with the help of my sister). So, now I have to collect what I need and BEGIN! I've decided to do a stop-motion animation, because I think it'd work well and it seems pretty cool. Although, I hope I don't get tired of making it before I finish.

Twenty three colours (without using the internet):
1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Green
5. Blue
6. Pink
7. Purple
8. Violet
9. Indigo
10. Silver
11. Gold
12. Black *
13. White *
14. Brown
15. Maroon
16. Magenta
17. Turquoise
18.Teal
19. Grey
20. Army/poo coloured green
21. Lavender (purple)
22. Emereld (green)
23. Eggshell (off-white).

I am now going to love and leave you all to go shop for all that is needed for my stop-motion animation.

The End

p.s. it's Remembrance Day *virtual poppy*

No comments:

Post a Comment