Saturday 10 November 2012

Day 22: November 10

So my exams are in one week and four days. The Coldplay concert I'm going to is in two days.

I haven't started studying. I have absolutely NO motivation to study. I reckon when one week comes around, my brain (will hopefully) start to 'kick in' and I'll actually have some motivation to study and learn. It feels like I've lost my love of learning. Normally, I love learning about things (even if they are stupid) and being at school. Lately, it's as if I can't be bothered anymore. I think my mind is going faster than reality and I'm already at the end of the term. Everything's been said and done. But, in reality, we still have three weeks (or so) left and then I've got my Duke Of Ed Hike. Totally not looking forward to that! But, anyway, back to topic. I always have these great intentions to start studying and then I look at my books and I'm like 'nahhhh', and it never gets done.

Twenty-two types of footwear:1. Thongs/slip-slops
2. Runners/takkias/sneakers/trainers
3. Loafers
4. Ugg(ly) boots
5. Slippers
6. Flippers (hehe, that rhymed)
7. Flats/pumps
8. Gumboots/wellies
9. Boots (just to go out in)
10. Stilettos
11. Wedges
12. Gladiators
13. Sandals
14. Ballet Shoes
15. Pointe Shoes
16. Moccasins
17. Spikes
18. Doc Martens
19. Converse
20. Tap shoes
21. Basketball shoes
22. 'Barefoot' running shoes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment