Wednesday 14 November 2012

Day 25: November 13

Yes, I know it's technically not the 13th, but as this is the first chance I have had to write, I am seizing it by the horns and writing. But, before I go on, I must explain to you WHY I haven't written... I WENT TO COLDPLAY'S MYLO XYLOTO CONCERT TOUR and I swear, it was literally THE MOST incredible thin I have ever experienced. Fireworks, 'moving' stages, giant butterflies, confetti, just to name a few. And, of course, Chris Martin's voice. Just the most perfect thing ever!! (I also saw The Pierces and The Temper Trap).
Seriously, Coldplay is a night I will never, EVER, EVER, forget. (I also got a Mylo Xyloto t-shirt to commemorate the occasion)

Twenty-five cars (no Internet):
1. Mazda
2. Toyota
3. Toyata Spacia
4. Jeep
5. BMW
6. Peugeot
7. Ferrari
8. Asten Martin
9. Chrysler
10. Hyundai
11. Honda
12. Volkswagen
13. Jaguar
14. Van
15. 4-wheel drive
16. Mini
17. Beach buggy
18. Limo
19. Sports car (yes, I know that's not an ACTUAL type, but to me, it's still a car (I mean, what do I know?)
20. Dihatsu
21. Nissan
22. Nissan Micra (in sync with the city)
23. SUV
24. Ute
25. Minivan

Good night for now (or good morning) !!


No comments:

Post a Comment