Tuesday 20 November 2012

Day 32: November 20

For no apparent reason, I'm in an excitable mood. I SHOULD be stressing or worried or angry about exams, but I'm not. Before, I really felt like playing Wii, but my mom said no because she's in the room and she's writing reports (art teacher) and she has to concentrate. I think I'll play Wii tomorrow in one of my 20 minute breaks. Tomorrow is study day. We get a day off before the exams to study our asses off and tomorrow is ours.
I have been studying like a man-(wo)man and I've written half my maths summary sheet. God, social media is so distracting and sometimes ANNOYING. I have been Viber-ing and iMessage-ing with my friends the whole time. Sometimes I love social media, but sometimes I just wanna go back to the times where there was no such thing.

Thirty-two flavours of ice-cream/gelato that I've had:
1. Strawberry
2. Chocolate (as previously stated, I very much dislike chocolate ice-cream)
3. Mango
4. White chocolate and raspberry (yummo)
5. Raspberry
6. English Toffee
7. Cookies and Cream
8. Liquorice (it was totally gross)
9. Pana Cotta (Italian dessert)
10. Bubblegum (I really don't like this - it's pretty sweet)
11. Honeycomb
12. Vanilla (one of my favourite flavours)
13. Banana
14. Choc-chip
15. Mint
16. Mint Choc-Chip
17. Pistachio (i really don't like this)
18. Blueberry
19. Rum and Raisin (tried some of my parent's ice-creams. Not something I'd have again)
20. Peanut Butter (Well it wasn't straight-out peanut butter, but I can't remember the name and I know it had peanut butter it - It was Ben and Jerry's)
21. Blood Orange
22. Tiramisu
23. Caramel (it was gross for some reason, because I normally love caramel stuff)
24. Halva (again, I dislike this food very much, so I didn't enjoy the ice-cream very much)
25. Chunky Monkey (Ben and Jerry's - banana ice-cream with fudge and walnut chunks)
26. Lemon
27. Lime
28. Coffee (I tried some of my dad's. Bad idea. I absolutely HATE coffee, and the ice-cream wasn't much better)
29. Coconut (Tastes like vanilla with a weird flavour)
30. Fudge
31. Rainbow (I'm pretty sure this was my favourite as a kid, but now it just tastes like mush)
32. Apple (unusual, but yum)

GUYS, I'M STRUGGLING TO THINK OF IDEAS FOR LISTS. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment