Wednesday 14 November 2012

Day 26: November 14

So everyone has had fish at some time in their lives. No, not the fish you eat, pet fish. Pretty much every single person I know has had fish. But I have NEVER had fish. My parents never had fish. My grandparents on my dad's side haven't ever had fish. My grandparent's on my mom's side used to have fish, but they kept dying, so my grandpa just stopped getting. I don't even understand the fascination with fish, anyways. Yes, some of them are really pretty and when I'm older I want to get a 'wall of fish', kinda like whats found in a dentist room or something. You can't pet them and you can't even take them for walks. So why?

Twenty-six things that you can almost ALWAYS find inside my bag/purse:1. My phone
2. My ipod
3. My headphones
4. Pawpaw cream (this is stuff of the gods)
5. Purse
6. Myki (in my purse)
7. ID card (in my purse)
8. Hoyts Rewards (in my purse)
9. My bank card (in my purse)
10. Money (in my purse)
11. A pen (or two)
12. A BOOST juice card (in my purse)
13. Gum (mostly mint, but sometimes other flavours)
14. Gum wrappers
15. Chopsticks (I've had these chopsticks in my bag for about 5 months and I've got absolutely no clue why. Maybe in case of a chopstick emergency?)
16. Old movie tickets
17. A Myki case (which I don't use, because it doesn't fit very well into my purse)
18. Old receipts
19. Small packet of tissues
20. Voucher of some sort
21. Offers for things that are found in the entertainment book (in my purse)
22. A shopping list for what I'm buying
23. Loose change in my bag
24. Keys (with attached USB)
25. Bobby pins (even though I think bobby pins are satan's spawn)
26. Water (but only sometimes, and mostly only if I'm seeing a movie).

p.s. I was meant to have started studying for exams, but I got sidetracked. *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment