Thursday 8 November 2012

Day 20: November 8

So today I had to take out my contact lenses and wear my glasses :( *cries* People always ask me, when I'm wearing my glasses, if I wear glasses. I always (well, almost always), reply with a sarcastic, "no, they're just for props" (or something along the lines of that).

Guys, I learnt how to use Photoshop (sort of). I struggled along in my class, but I definitely know more than I did before (which was nothing).

Twenty foods (fruit and veg included) that begin with a vowel:1. Abalone
2. Anchovy
3. Apple
4. Apricot
5. Artichoke
6. Easter egg
7. Éclair
8. Egg
9. Eggplant
10. English Muffin
11. Ice
12. Ice-berg Lettuce
13. Ice-cream
14. Icy-pole
15. Okra
16. Olive
17. Orange
18. Oregano
19. Unleavened Butter (matzah)
20. Unsalted Butter

p.s today was casual day and I wore my Bazooka Bubblegum shirt my sister got for me from Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment