Monday 5 November 2012

Day 17: November 5

We didn't have school today! Why? Because this year, the teachers decided to be nice, in deciding that we get the day between Cup Day and the weekend off, in case, a) we wanna go away or b) we don't actually wanna waste our time going to school on that day. (I'd take a bet that most kids are in the latter category).

In ALL American movies, well ones involving high schools, there seems to be cliques of some sort.
Seventeen cliques that can be/are found in American high school (or primary school movies):
1. Sluts (yes, excuse my throwing around of words)
2. Religious people (there doesn't seem to be a nickname for them?)
3. Musos
4. Jocks
5. Nerds
6. Populars (similar to sluts? - again, excuse my terminology)
7. Indies
8. Emos (terminology...)
9. Goths (once again, sorry)
10. Stoners/burnouts
11. Arty people
12. Geeks (once, my IT teacher gave our class a lecture on the difference between a geek, a nerd and a dork. Lets just say it was an interesting lesson...)
13. (Desperate) Wannabees (#reference)*
14. Teeny Boppers (ugh, taking over the world. I think their den is Supre)
15. Girls who eat their feelings (#reference)*
16. Girls who don't eat anything (#reference)*
17. Unfriendly black hotties (#reference)*

*My friends and I are obsessed with hashtagging things. Most of them have Twitter, but not all (and certainly not I). Recently, my friend made up the #reference tag whenever we refer to something or quote it. My favourite tags are #rude and #reference

Until tomorrow, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment