Saturday 17 November 2012

Day 29: November 17

Wings by Little Mix is my favourite song at the moment. It's so upbeat and happy and everytime I listen to it, it makes me energetic and pumped.
So studying in going well. At the moment, I'm on my 20 minute break. I'm working on a 45 (working) and 20 minute (break) schedule. It seemed to have worked quite well last semester, so I'm using it again.
You know whats really annoying? Knowing that you had a really good dream, but forgetting it. I remember that I was on a grassy embankment with Victoria Justice (don't ask) and we were hiding from a group of young children who we were meant to be looking after. Someone had stolen my grandmother's jewels and Victoria had spotted a shiny looking thing where we were hiding. Then I woke up. I always seem to wake up at the crux or most exciting part of my dream.

Twenty-nine birthdays that are recorded in my calender (for 2012):1. 5th Feb (aunt - mom's side)
2. 9th Feb (cousin - mom's side)
3. 12th Feb (cousin - dad's side)
4. 19th Feb (friend)
5. 5th March (uncle - dad's side)
6. 10th March (Daisy, my dog)
7. 9th May (aunt - dad's sister)
8. 11th May (friend)
9. 14th May (cousin - dad's side)
10. 10th June (me)
11. 14th June (our ex-maid)
12. 15th June (my dad) and my guinea pig <3
13. 21st June (dad's sister)
14. 23rd June (mom's brother)
15. 24th June (cousin - mom's side)
16. 7th July (friend)
17. 9th July (mom)
18. 10th July (cousin - dad's side)
19. 10th August (granny - mom's mom)
20. 11th August (cousin - dad's side)
21. 16th August (sister)
22. 29th August (cousin - mom's side)
23. 7th September (friend)
24. 14th October (cousin - mom's side)
25. 20th November (uncle - dad's side)
26. 22nd November (friend)
27. 4th December (mom's brother)
28. 18th December (grandpa - mom's dad)
29. 29th December (sister)

It surprises me how many people don't know their counins, uncles and auntie's birthdays.I even know some people that don't know their siblings age/birthdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment