Thursday 15 November 2012

Day 27: November 15

It is late and I'm meant to be asleep. Today was a good and bad day. School was average as a day at school can be while studying/revision is going on. Although, listen to this, if you will. Our history teacher has missed hardly any lessons the whole year and he decides to go on camp one week before our exams! First off, we have hardly learnt anything as it, so how are we meant to write this exam. And the thing I'm most amused by, (well sarcastically amused), is the fact on the bottom of the revision paper he have to a teacher to give it is, it says "if you don't understand, make an appointment with your teacher - they're always there to help". Lies. Do I see my teacher in class, ready to help. No. Does he really except us to write an essay with the topic "We are one, but we are many and from all lands on earth we come. We share a dream an speak out with one voice. I am, you are, we are Australian." Apparently he does.

One more thing. Yesterday we were doing a practice sciene test. We went through the answers at the end and our teacher said this (and I quote), " oh you haven't learnt this and I'm not sure if it's on the exam". Oh thank you, oh so useful teacher.

Twenty-seven foods/drink I will NEVER like/eat:
1. Coke
2. Pepsi
3. Tomato Sauce (vom in a bottle. My little sister lives on it)
4. Celery (smells yuck and it tastes absolutely vile)
5. Green melon (why?)
6. Red capsicum (it also smells yuck)
7. Brussels sprouts (miniature cabbages, I swear)
8. Beetroot (did someone puke in the bottle)
9. Peas
10. Baby corn
11. Snow peas (although my mom and two sisters love them)
12. Pumpkin
13. Broccoli (I used to eat the stalk)
14. Cottage cheese (I actually used to love this stuff)
15.Artichokes (although, in my family, we call them artistrangles)
16. Anchovies (my dad loves these small, salty fish)
17. Halva
18. Chocolate ice-cream (I think it tastes really fake)
19. Prunes
20. Vegemite (salt/vomit in a jar)
21. Pavlova (WAY too sweet)
22. Dates
23. Fennel
24. Halloumi cheese pies (WAY too much cheese)
25. Prawns (I had one once and t tasted like rubber :/)
26. Fejoia (most DISGUSTINF fruit out there)
27. Colourful popcorn (ew)

No comments:

Post a Comment